Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Patulan na rin natin.. T.T

bastus ka Rob. wahahaha.. joke. Xp pero salamat ah. binigyan mo ko ng opportunity na sagutin tong survey na to. ang tagal ko na ngang hinihintay to eh.. sobra. grabe. -_- ahahaha.. pero ayun nga. patulan na rin. ^^

Take this quiz and find out how girly you are. (GUYS TOO) Put x's beside each thing that's true. Each x that you put is one percent. Have fun!!

[ ] My fingernails/toenails are almost always done.
[ ] During the summer the only shoes i wear are flip flops
[ ] My favorite toys as a child were barbies [guys should take this?]
[ ] My favorite colour is pink or purple [tawa na lang ako. XD]
[ ] I did Gymnastics.
[ ] I love skirts. [-_-]
[ ] Hollister is one of my favorite places to shop [san yun?]
[ ] Tight jeans are the only jeans i'll wear.
[ ] I love chocolate
[x] I've never had a real job.

TOTAL: 1


[ ] My hair is almost always straightened
[ ] I have at least 8 myspace pictures
[ ] I usually go shopping once a week [walang pera. hahaha]
[x] I love to hang out at the mall with friends [gulay. 2 percent na. wahahaha]
[ ] I have a real diamond ring or diamond necklace or earings.
[ ] I've gone to a tanning salon.
[ ] I've gone to the beach to tan.
[ ] I have at least 10 pairs of shoes.
[ ] I watch either the OC or Laguna Beach.
[ ] I change my icon weekly.
[ ] I wear a shower cap.

TOTAL: 1

[x] I dont shop at Hot Topic. [daheck. san yun?]
[ ] My cell phone might as well become a part of me. [grabe di ko maimagine. nasa holdaper yung parte ng katawan ko. :))]
[ ] I wear mascara everyday.
[ ] I've been or am on a diet.
[ ] Bathing suits are adorable.
[ ] I dont know the difference between a sheep and a goat. [langyang item to. =))]
[ ] Big sunglasses are hott. [wrong spelling pa. =))]
[ ] I have gotten my nails done before.
[ ] MTV is one of my favorite channels.

TOTAL: 1

[ ] All I want to do at sleepovers is talk about boys! [ay oo. sobra. -_-]
[ ] I love to have girls do my hair.
[ ] I give and recieve hugs from all my friends
[ ] I hate bugs.
[ ] Carnivals are so fun! [pasagasa kita eh. XD]
[ ] Summer is THE best season.
[ ] My swimsuit has 2 pieces
[ ] I'm waiting for my knight in shining armor.
[ ] Musicians are so hot.
[ ] You write me a poem and tell me I'm beautiful and I'm all yours.

TOTAL: 0

[x] I am self-conscious. [paki mo? joke. =))]
[ ] I cry often.
[ ] My car smells like vanilla or cherry. [bigyan mo ko ok lang. XD]
[ ] My dishes get washed more than once a week.
[ ] I dont do sports.
[ ] I HATE to run.
[ ] I squeal when I am surprised or angry. [baliw]
[ ] I eat dried fruit as a snack.
[ ] I love romance novels. [wahahahaa!!! yung mga parang "ligawan mo ako, mamang sorbetero" ?? LOL]
[ ] Drew Barrymore is so cute.

TOTAL: 1

[x] I dance a lot. [ahuhuhu.. bakit ba?!?]
[ ] usually spend an hour or over to get ready to leave my house.
[ ] I only have like 5 billion hair products.
[ ] I love to get dressed up. [anong gusto mo, nakahubo't hubad?]
[ ] Every part of my outfit needs to match.
[ ] I talk on the phone at least once a day to my friends.
[ ] I would love to have a photo shoot.
[ ] I apply lip stuff 50 times a day.
[ ] I wish I were a model.

TOTAL: 1

[ ] I wish I could meet Paris Hilton.
[ ] I have been something that was semi. [huh?]
[ ] I own Uggs. [sori.. di ko talaga to alam.. >.<]
[ ] Hip Hop is the best music.
[ ] I pop my collar.
[ ] I like to be the center of attention. [uhmm.. manong guard?]
[ ] Guys with Mohawks are crazy.
[ ] Horses are beautiful. [gusto ng babae ang kabayo? >.<]
[ ] I'd rather not pay attention in school.
[ ] Cats are adorable.

TOTAL: 0

[ ] I write my own music
[ ] I would love to visit Hawaii.
[ ] Valentine's day is so cute!
[ ] White is better than black.
[ ] I wouldn't be caught dead in all black. [nameet mo na ba si emo Andrew?]
[ ] My closet is STOCK FULL of clothes. [onga no.. wala pa ko.. >.<]
[ ] Hate the grunge look.
[ ] I love to read magazines.

TOTAL: 0

[ ] I love to gossip. [pili ka.. leon o saging? XD]
[ ] I had Lisa Frank folders/posters/notebooks as a kid. [inoOP ako ng survey na to. :(]
[ ] I love Celine Dion. [balita ko nalaglag daw un sa barko.. =))]
[ ] My bubble baths are 1-2hrs long.
[ ] My wedding only needs a groom because it's already planned. [man2man.. =))]
[ ] My friends and I are in a strict group. We mostly only hang out with each other.
[ ] I like little kids.
[ ] Diet drinks are the best.
[ ] I'm all about being vegetarian.
[ ] I refuse to eat at McDonalds. [heh]

TOTAL: 0

[ ] I check my myspace everyday.
[x] I love life! [bat ka nandito???]
[ ] I have a lot of jewlery!
[ ] My screen name(s) have x's in them. [huh? bakeeeet??]
[ ] Either one of my myspace names has/had "<3"'s
[x] I would never want to be the opposite sex. [ugh]
[ ] It's not what he/she said it's the way he/she said it. [naguluhan ako dun ah]
[x] I have more than 3 pillows on my bed.

TOTAL: 3

ugh. score ko ay 8. haayyy... masaya ka na.. ha?? you survey maker??!!! hahaha.. joke. kung sino man ang gumawa nito.. please. alam mo na. :))

wala akong itatag. beh. makonsensiya ka Rob.. joke. hahaha.. XD pero wala nga akong itatag. dahil una.. wala akong maisip. at pangalawa.. para matigil na tong panloloko na to. mamaya may babae pang magwala kasi 3% girly lang siya. Xp meron din namang naooffend dun sa sheep at goat thing eh ayon sa nakita sa comments sa blog ni Rob.. and I also find it completely inaccurate, judgmental at walang sense. Kahit for fun lang? Hindi. hindi nga ako natuwa eh. Sorry. hahaha.. There.

No comments: