Friday, October 30, 2009

We used to be

best buds
twins
pals
companions
partners in crime

friends...

brothers...

We thanked God for our meeting. We praised Him for the friend we found in each other. We shared stories and secrets and aspirations and plans. We sang songs. We became close. You were closer to me than any of my brothers. We even shared the same bed. We sticked together through everything. We argued. We forgave. We gave gifts. We returned the favor. Whenever I was sad, you got sad as much. We cried hard. We laughed harder. We had fun. We went to places and did a lot of stuff. We did things I never thought I would have done in my existence, things that I am thankful for.

We said that nothing would break the bonds that we had. We were supposed to be buddies for life. Womb to tomb, sperm to worm - remember? But A LOT of things got in the way, and it's sad that we have come to this.

So I'm leaving. You've pushed me hard enough.

6 comments:

Tin said...

Hello Andrew! :D napadalaw lang :p Go Andrew! Kaya mo yan! ^___^ sobrang gasgas na pero wala akong ibang masabi haha deh..:p Minsan siguro talaga napapalayo sila at nakakapanibago kasi sanay tayong sila ung parating kasabay tumawa, magemote, etc etc hehe ewan ko pero based sa isang bonggang problema ko sa friendship ngayong college, narealize ko na baka sinasabi ni Lord na time na para mag-open up ako sa iba at sa buhay natin, hindi sa parati nandyan ung bestfriend natin at maraming bagay rin tayong matututunan sa maraming mga tao..:) Di ko kagad natutunan un nung nagmigrate ung bestfriend ko..pero it's better late than never haha at kasi naisip ko, ang tendency kapag may superbestfriend ako, sa kanya ko shineshare lahat at nagiging dependent ako sa comfort at presence nya..pero baka ngayon, tinuturuan tayo ni Lord tumayo mag-isa ^_^ anyway, syempre sorry kung mukhang feeling marami akong alam hehe :p pero gusto ko lang ishare kasi baka makarelate ka kahit konti lang haha :p sorry ang dami kong sinabi :p pero Go lang, Andrew! ^___^ God bless you!

Andrew said...

Salamat Tin. Praise God sa iyong testimony at encouragement. God bless you din. :D Pero...

sinong Tin ka? :))

Tin said...

si Kristine Cangas to :p kitakits sa chorale! ^^

Andrew said...

Orayt! Hi Tin! :D kitakits sa chorale!

Tin said...

I forgot to tell you earlier but just so you know, when I came back from buying water for us, you we'rent there. I gave him a bottle but he asked if you could have it instead..:) I'd rather not tell you what I think because it is your business and I shouldn't intrude..:) Sorry for prying..>.< God bless you, Andrew! ^_^

BUJOY said...

hello. blog hopping lang. naka-relate ako ng konti ^^ haha. Bigla kong na-miss si Bestfriend. :D Keep it up. :D