Saturday, November 11, 2006

Let Thy Will be done...

...




Uhm... As far as I can remember, nandito na tayo sa season na may bigla-bigla na lang lalabas na balitang inask ni ganyan si ganito para sa prom through ganito ganyan tapos nashock si ganito at sinabi niyang "pag-iisipan ko.." third year nga naman. Don't you miss it? yup. Actually we're there. heheh... At least mga ganitong month nagsisimula yun.. Ramayana07 season yun e.. diba __? :D But it seems to me that I haven't been there at all. Parang naninibago pa rin... Nalilito pa rin sa mga bagay-bagay na hindi naman talaga dapat kinalilituhan...

High school students are divided into two. One takes the prom seriously, and the other, well at least they're there. I place myself... on the gray area. (para safe. :P) joke. Basta. I'm not really into the prom. But I'm looking forward for the aftermath of the different people who spent a night of dancing, eating, taking pictures in a hotel together. And this week, I actually spent a whole night thinking about it, leaving all the requirements aside since wala nang ibang pumapasok sa utak ko. What will happen if I do this? or what will happen if other people does this to his/her someone? Yep. I didn't sleep at all. Nakahiga lang ako. Di makatulog. I think it was a Thursday.. the night after Alpha practice and the night before a Chem problem set. -_- So maybe I really came from the people who takes it seriously. [[So para sa mga taong nakapansin sa kin nung Friday kung gaano ako ka...ewan, ngayon alam nyo na. pero di pa rin lahat. beh.]]

Hmmm... pano ko ba sasabihin to... I think it's better left unsaid. Let's just say that I'm affected by things going on around me... and in me as well.. I'm in the middle of the past and the future.. and believe me it's not even the present... I don't know. Maybe I'm stuck in the middle of a state of wanting some things to happen and in the process of having it done. And slowly, I see myself being pulled to both sides.

Gets mo? Hindi? Don't worry. Ako rin e. hehehe.. go figure. And mind you, wala pa kong sinasabi tungkol sa totoo kong problema.. :P

But anyway... I need to escape this emotional stress for a while... Masyado na akong apektado. Ayoko ng ganito.. Masyadong nakakabaliw. And I think this is just one of the plans nung mga pangit na kaaway. At masyado akong nadadala. At habang tinatype ko to biglang pumasok sa isip ko....

"...in all things, God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." -Romans 8:28


yeah. at least di ko na masasabing worthless tong post na to. Hopefully, everything will fall into place... Dad, let Thy Will be done...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shush your mouth before it becomes a contagion.